When my Uncle and I were planning this family trip, I was relying on Google Maps and blogs for my research.  Our itinerary: Ilocos Sur, Pangasinan, Baguio, Ilocos Norte then back to Ilocos Sur for our flight back to Manila.  I was so excited at first, thinking I'd be able to take lots of photos and just be in a lot of places in a span of few days with my family.  I didn't consider how long the traveling would take and how tiring it was to go from one place to another.

Our flight to Laoag was at 4:15pm and surprisingly, Cebu Pacific was on time!  Manila to Laoag is only a little over an hour trip, and before we knew it we were already in Laoag enjoying the sunset at the open airport.

Right after picking us up, we went straight to Robinsons Ilocos to buy a few things the house needed during our stay.  We spent a good few hours there before finally making the trip to Tita's home in Sinait where we had quick dinner and got ready for bed.  I called Raymond to check on my baby.

The next day, we started our roadtrip to Pangasinan at 7AM.  It was a 7-hour drive so we should be there at around 2-3PM.  WRONG.  We had a lot of stop-overs: buying snacks, supplies and whatnot, lunch, merienda, and experienced quite a lot of traffic.  I guess it's okay, the scenery was great -- we keep seeing bodies of water everywhere!

We ended up getting to our Airbnb at around 7PM.  Good thing its location was quite good -- there was a small talipapa right outside the house and it's walking distance lang daw to Lucap Wharf according to the locals.  Woohoo.

So, day 3, my uncle and his wife went to the wet market like really early in the morning to buy and cook our breakfast for the day.  We had huuuuge shrimp, hot pandesal with Cheez Wiz and kinilaw for the adults.  Lol.  We took turns taking showers and getting ready for our day trip around Hundred Islands.  I was so disappointed that they just wanted to actually see Hundred Islands -- apparently we didn't have time to swim and actually stay on the islands even for a little bit.  Good thing this isn't my first time or else I would've been more bummed than I already was.

We walked to Lucap Wharf and paid the environmental fee and boat rental fee.  We got the large boat which is for 15-20 pax.

We only stopped at Governor's Island to climb up, and the rest we just passed by to take photos.  We were on the boat for an hour tops and that's it.  I felt so disappointed that we weren't able to spend more time appreciating the islands, but just being able to be there once again made me feel so blessed so I got over it and just took everything in despite the short time we had.

After our literal na island hopping, we went back to our Airbnb to freshen up and rest a bit before going on the road again to Baguio.

It was another 3-4 hour ride so I just took advantage by sleeping in the car.  When I woke up, we were already on Kennon Road.  It was raining and the mountains were covered by thick fog.

We stopped by the famous lion for a quick photo op.  I've been to Baguio multiple times already but this is the first time I'm seeing the lion up close!  Lels.

The rain started to pour really hard so we didn't have a choice but just drive around and not get off.  We literally just passed by Camp John Hay, the Laperal mansion, Session Road... luckily, by the time we got to Mines View Park, the rain already stopped so we were able to get off the car!

We decided to end the day by going to SM Baguio (I know, right?) and then eating dinner at the famous Good Taste Restaurant.  I was so amazed at how long the line was and how big the actual restaurant is!  Plus, the food was delicious and affordable.  Would definitely come back to try their other signature dishes.

After dinner, we made our way back to Ilocos Sur for an uncle's birthday the next day.  Another 5-6 hour drive.  I spent most of the trip sleeping.