Friday's 10 Happy Things 2018 | Vol. 3
Just stating the obvious and telling you that it's already FREAKING FEBRUARY. We're 2 months into the year and it felt like just YESTERDAY that we were celebrating the new year. KKLK.
- Puma x Hello Kitty limited edition sneaks. It came out yesterday and it's already SOLD OUT. Still, the collaboration made me happy so I'm keeping it here. I BELIEVE I'll be able to get a pair.
- Getting to use Adobe Illustrator for the first time and submitting my homework early!
- Presenting reports to the management.
- Finally finding good bagels!!!
- Breakfast dates with the boyf.
- Finishing our Taiwan vlog! Will write about it soon.
- Finally uploading the first episode of #CGMagic.
- Getting my internet back. UGH Globe when will you NOT suck???
- Finding cheap but good avocado shake!
- Planning next year's trips! This year, I'm on a semi-hiatus, but I'll make sure to be traveling a lot again!
Comment what made YOU happy this week.