Trying Out the 10-Step Skincare Routine
I recently started researching (reaching blogs and watching YouTube videos) on skin care because I noticed some fine lines developing under my eyes and yeah, I just really never took extreme care of my skin and now I'm kind of paying for it!
After comparing and researching for the perfect products for each step, here are what made the list and what I use (some I've been using already) now:
2. WATER/GEL CLEANSER - CosRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
3. EXFOLIATOR (Sundays + Wednesdays) - Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine
4. TONER - Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
5. ESSENCE - CosRX Galactomyces 95 Tone Balancing Essence
6. SERUM/AMPOULE/BOOSTER - The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
7. MASK (Sundays + Wednesdays) - any sheet mask that I feel like using
8. EYE CREAM - Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream
10. SUNBLOCK - CosRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream
11. LIP CARE - Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
Whew, this is going to be a lot of work! I started using these products just last Saturday and I haven't seen any changes -- or I just don't know my skin that well. It's not too late though! I'll do an update once I see noticeable changes in my (aging! ugh) skin!